- I did a lot of research before I opted for Sure Powers all in one system, I looked at Tesla, LG and Pylontech, all needing separate hybrid inverters etc. I also looked into the different battery types such as Lead Crystal etc and Sure Powers Lithium Ion Phosphate option was just streets ahead on function and price compared to the others I looked at, it was a no brainer.
Tom and Gwyneth, Reading
- I have a 4kwh system on my roof, I was sending sound 75% of my energy back to the grid, with the Sure Power ESS Batteries installed I send hardly anything back, my electricity bill is now non existent. The staff at Sure Power are a pleasure to work with and are very helpful in every way possible.
- I worked with Sure Power for a residential installation, They were extremely communicative and straight forward regarding the costs and benefits of the installation. No pie-in -the-sky numbers floated, I was very green-minded about this project, and with their help I understood the benefits. The implications of the project where fully explored with the sales and support team, with the batteries installed my utility bill has been greatly reduced, thanks.
Jane and Simon, Oxford
- I highly recommend Sure Power, my experience was wonderful from start to finish. The research they did and the reports they created to give me a clear picture of my battery options was perfect. I am a numbers guy so the reports they provided were just what I was looking for. My salesperson (John) was very responsive via email and phone to answer my every question. Once we decided on the project, Sure Power did a great job of keeping me informed all along the way.
Karin & Paul, Bristol
- From my first contact to the continued follow-up after completion, I would (and already did) enthusiastically recommend Sure Power to my friends. I had contacted three other Battery companies for the same project, as this was an investment and financial decision with potential for long-term savings and reduction of demand for non-renewable resources. A big thank you.
Keith & Josie, Melksham
- Sure Power gave me the best feedback and information, was the most responsive, and frankly very comparable in price.
The salesman was extremely knowledgeable, and assisted with an on-site review, and answered numerous questions and requests by me for more information. Once the decision was made on the proper size and configuration of the system (based on a review of actual power usage) the install was started and finished right on time.
Alex and Johnathan, Andover
- Thank you SP for explaining battery storage options and the potential cost savings, made it all very simple for me to understand, installation took an hour and I starting saving money straight away, its addictive knowing that day or night I am using my own electricity that I have produced myself.
- Many thanks for simplifying what could have been a complicated process, no pressure relaxed sales person that new his stuff, 5 stars.